RE: "tatty" cars

To: "Keith Wheeler" <keithw@sand.net>, "Keith Wheeler" <keithw@sand.net>,
Subject: RE: "tatty" cars
From: "doug russell" <dr-doug@classic.msn.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 98 14:04:09 UT
Keith,

You sound a bit down on trailer queens but I'm sure this is not what you mean
- your depth of feeling for appreciating the fun and driveability of our cars
is your main point.  I agree and think your sentiment captures the essence of
why I have 4 MGs sitting in my garage.

Hey, 4 wheel drift may not be better than sex but it's up there on the
'really, really, really fun stuff to do' scale!!!

Dr. Doug