RE: Dim Panel Lights

To: paul.hunt1@virgin.net, "'DANMAS'" <DANMAS@aol.com>
Subject: RE: Dim Panel Lights
From: "Feldman, Jack (Jack)" <jack@lucent.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 1998 07:02:33 -0500
Dan,

The GE small lamp catalog actually lists all the information from
voltage to current draw to candlepower. While I'll admit that most car
accessories are listed as 12V when we are really dealing with over 14
volts, lamps are given their true rating, or none at all. The package
doesn't usually say anything but the number.

I am only extrapolating from the fact that I took one lamp that says #52
out of my Healy, and another that said 12V, 2.2W out of my MG. I'm
pretty sure that if the spec sheet says 12V, it is 12V. The problem is
that the lamp with the specification doesn't have a number on it.

Jack