RE: Dim Panel Lights

To: "Feldman, Jack (Jack)" <jack@lucent.com>, paul.hunt1@virgin.net,
Subject: RE: Dim Panel Lights
From: Larry Hoy <larryhoy@mcione.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 1998 11:52:35 -0600
Lamps?

Here's what I have found.  Rather than driving around I have made some phone
calls.

Lamps labeled 1449 are 14v   /   2.8w   /  .20a
Lamps labeled 1446 are 12v   /   2.4w   /  .20a
(You'll have to ask the "Master" to see if that works with ohms law)

Both are the miniature screw base and have a 3.5G bulb (7/16" round).   They
are made by various companies and share the same numerical designation.

I have ordered some 1446 lamps made by Sunray.  They should be available
within 10 days. When I get them I'll do a side by side comparison and let
the list know what I find.

Larry Hoy; Denver, CO. USA
1969 MGB Roadster
1987 Jaguar XJ6 VDP
"It's not how fast you go, it's how fast you go fast"