Re: GT questions

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: GT questions
From: Kelvin Dodd <kdodd@west.net>
Date: Thu, 07 May 1998 09:54:46 -0700
Bill Schooler wrote:

> Whoops.  Big ol' disagree, here.  Mine did when delivered from the
> factory and still does.  If you look at the piece, it is obvious that
> it's supposed to lay up against the back of the taillights, covering the
> wiring.

        Second, the wiring coverage.   My 68 GT has card backed carpet
that snapped in place to cover the tail lights and wiring.  It is still
in place although now more of a grey color.

        I have a couple of AZX1405 double pumpers.  I am planning on
using one on my race car when I install the fuel cell.  It will be
mounted in the trunk ala factory practice.  The other I may use on the
V8, in the stock late location.  Course this does not help you out so I
will shut up now.

Kelvin.