Re: GT questions

To: <MGS%AUTOX.TEAM.NET@mvdns1.mv.Unisys.COM>
Subject: Re: GT questions
From: PHILIPPE TUSLER <TUSLER@mp050.mv.unisys.com>
Date: Thu, 7 May 1998 14:38:34 -0700 (PDT) (21:38 UT)
>   Will somebody take the time to explain, how the carpet pieces directly
 behind the rear wheelwells in my GT are attached? I think they are supposed
 to cover the tailights as well as the floor, but what holds them against
<the lights?

 On Tintin, there were lift-the-dot connectors in the carpet with the
peg just above the light assembly.  Without installing a lift-the-dot,
you could use that peg by piercing the carpet and using a push-on
fastener, steel or plastic, over the carpet.

*Philippe Tusler - Mission Viejo, CA     | "MILOU"    '57 MGA Roadster *
*                                        | "TINTIN"   '66 MG/MGB-GT    *
*InterNet: Philippe.Tusler@Unisys.Com    |  N/A       '88 ISUZU Trooper*