RE: Is a "B" really worth it!??

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: RE: Is a "B" really worth it!??
From: don <brgmgb@napanet.net>
Date: Sat, 13 Jun 1998 09:33:33 -0700
By all means, fix the B up and drive it.  The early cars are great
automobiles. You will have a car that sets you apart from the "mainstream."
Additionally, having a car like this will be a great learning experience.
They do break down, but fixing them is not that difficult.  You will learn
how to repair cars.  I got my first British car when I was 16 and first MG
at 18.  I did all my own repairs and it was the equivalent of going to trade
school.

Don Scott

RetroMobilia w/ original advertising artwork featuring:
     Riley 1.5, '62 Buick, '91 Miata Special Edition, & MG TF Replica
Check it out:
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Track/2508/