Rick Johnson

To: <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Rick Johnson
From: "David Stecher" <davidandmichelles@email.msn.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Jul 1998 16:45:19 -0500
To Everyone,

Rick Johnson who is a member of this list, and who is very active in both
the Iowa British Car Club and the local SCCA is in the hospital.  He is
undergoing a bone marrow transplant and will be in an isolated atmosphere
for two to six months.  Rick Autocross's his MGB roadster, (72 I
belive),just rebulit that engine after burning a main bearing at a
Autocross.   And last year got to the 100,000 mile mark on his '74 BGT.  I'm
sure he would love to hear from any and all of you.  You can write to him at
the following address:

    Rick Johnson
    7 RCW Room 102
    University of Iowa Hospital
    200 Hawkins Drive
    Iowa City, Iowa    52242-1009

The thing Rick likes to do most is Rally.  A time and distance event with
sometimes very vage directions.  If anyone would like to organize a Rally
for you club I'm sure when Rick is feeling better he would help all he can.

Thanks

David Stecher
'73BGT