Re: Rats!

To: "Dan Pockrus" <dpockrus@efficient.com>
Subject: Re: Rats!
From: "Dan Ray" <danray@bluegrass.net>
Date: Mon, 3 Aug 1998 19:35:01 -0500
Dan,
Clean again and then try placing a couple boxes of Baking Soda in strategic
places. Vacuum well, and remember the likely nesting spots are the "cubby
holes/rust traps" on either side of the engine bay along the front fenders.
The critter crap can really pile up in there! The heater box is another
likely spot as well as the battery boxes. The smell may just be coming from
the other side of the firewall!
I had the barn-stored turd problem too, but they were mice, cats (hair, no
mice anymore) and the baby possum that didn't have time to stink it up.
There are lots of carpet cleaners with fragrance out there, too...if it
comes to masking the problem.
Hope this helps. It's a cheap and worth a shot anyway!
Dan
73 B