Re: Re: Thought for the day ... about hats(rant mode on!!)

To: Leckstein <bleckstein@mail.monmouth.com>
Subject: Re: Re: Thought for the day ... about hats(rant mode on!!)
From: Pat Bailey <pbailey@qnet.com>
Date: Sun, 9 Aug 1998 9:55:59 -0800
>Why pick on men? Any car in front with a driver of any age or sex wearing a
>hat should be avoided( unless they are in an MG)   Little old ladies, kids
>with their caps on backwards, little old men. All will do something real
>soon that they should not have. They wear hats to warn others.
>
>Mike
>ANY car in front on the twisties going too slow is evil!I enjoy bombing up and
>down Bouquet canyon and about half the time I get a %%$#&
idiot putting along and braking for every corner!So I politely flash my lights
st him/her( there are plenty of turn-outs) and they are either oblivious
to their surroundings or are being A$$holes and won't let me by,it is a double
line all the way,so then I'll toot the horn and motion them to PULL
OVER!!!Finally about half will pull over and I'll give them a wave of thanks
but the othere half won't!
It really pisses me off!If I'm driving the family in our Aerostar on those
roads I pull over for anyone who has overtaken me I'll even pull over in
my B if some speedracer Honda gets on my tail!We have some nice canyon roads
out here that are a joy to drive IF the road slugs would just stick to the
freeways!
I don't drive their freeways so don't drive my twisties!!!
Pat (rant mode off!)>