Re: Prospective MGB purchase, need advice!

To: Brian Furgalus <bfurgalus@geocities.com>
Subject: Re: Prospective MGB purchase, need advice!
From: C David Lynes <cdlynes@bellsouth.net>
Date: Tue, 08 Sep 1998 13:50:21 -0400
I agree with the others... We would all wish our non-running MGB's were
worth so much!  But the truth is, the worth is in the owning, driving
and enjoying.  Not in the resale value.

Knowing this, I bought my current '78 MGB for $75.  I was led to it by a
person at a traffic light, me in my 73 chrome bumper blue Midget, who
told me her sister had a little car like mine sitting in her garage.
Two weeks, $75 and a flat bed tow home later, it was a perfect
restoration package. (still working on it, but the investment has been
totally my own labor).

Keep looking.

David Lynes, Woodstock, Ga
73 Midget