Re: B update...soon! (And 2 questions)

To: <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>, <dresden@tiac.net>
Subject: Re: B update...soon! (And 2 questions)
From: "Dan Ray" <danray@bluegrass.net>
Date: Sat, 26 Sep 1998 10:28:14 -0500
Nevin:
Look underneath the horizontal panel where the radiator sits to find the oil
cooler. It "hangs" on later Bs, whereas early ones (like mine) have cooler
upright in front of the radiator. If it doesn't have one, someone has
removed it and it would probably be a good idea to put it back. I'd consider
that a lower priority with the HIGHEST priority going to a thorough
inspection of the brake system so you can at least stop.

Dan
73 B
-