Critters in Cars Part II

To: <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Critters in Cars Part II
From: "Dan Ray" <danray@bluegrass.net>
Date: Sat, 26 Sep 1998 14:58:14 -0500
Well, today I went about fixing my low-hanging exhaust.
Jacked up the car, pulled the rear wheel and Ms. Black Widow was looking at
me (well, sorta) like I had ruined her day.
I cleaned up the webs around the shock and battery box, but she's still
there, probably fixing her house.
Be careful when reaching into dark corners of your cars folks!
(I don't have to tell you Aussies this, I know -- I watch The Crocodile
Hunter! Ya'll got all sorts of "little nasties"!)

Dan
73 B