Rostyles for sale

To: "MG List" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Rostyles for sale
From: Larry Macy <macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu>
Date: Sun, 27 Sep 1998 16:51:31 -0400
Ran across a guy with some original Rostyle wheels for a B. He offered
them for sale. As in Make An Offer. He put LE style mags on and still has
the original 5 (yes gang count em 5) wheels. He offered them to me but
what exacly am I supposed to do with 5 14" steel wheels on a Midget with
5 13" wire wheels?

I would say no interest etc. but he offered 10%. so can I hear $2.5
billion (trying to catch Gates as best I can) for a set of 5??

Make an offer and I will passs it on.

Larry Macy
78 Midget

Lansdale PA a suburb of Philadelphia, That's in Pennsylvania in the
United States on the North American continent. (for those that are
geographically challenged) Just didn't want one of those emails to the
list saying " WHERE ARE YOU? "

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu
System Manager/Administrator
Neuropsychiatry Section
Department of Psychiatry
University of Pennsylvania
3400 Spruce St. - 10 Gates
Philadelphia, PA 19104

In a world without walls or fences, what use do we have for windows or
gates?