Re: True or False

To: dresden@tiac.net, mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: True or False
From: H4aardvrk@aol.com
Date: Tue, 6 Oct 1998 23:43:47 EDT
hello,
i got in on the tail end of this thread but i have the gist of it.i own and
drive 4 mg-bs' in northern colorado.ice and snow are commonplace here.i have
never felt as secure in the winter as i(and my wife is in agreement) am while
at the wheel of one of my mg's.the true balance of the car is it's strongest
point..the power to weight is ideal in inclement driving situations..brakeing
is supurb.my 1976 roadster has wide tires and is well behaved on slippery
roads.all in all,i would rather be in my mg than almost any other car i have
driven(execption was my 1964 DKW;a pearl of a car).
                      later,H4(howard)