Re: Torches (Was: Re: Drilling out screws)

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Torches (Was: Re: Drilling out screws)
From: James <James@LWSD.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 1998 20:18:51 -0600
I've always found that the small benz-o-matic type torch works great for
freeing rusted bolts. You sometimes have to apply it for a long time, but
unlike an oxy-aceltelene torch, you don't have to worry about melting the
bolt in the process ;-)

- James Einolf
'74 MGB (The back end is done, now it's the front end's turn.)