RE: Changing VIN in CA?

To: simonmatthews@avanticorp.com
Subject: RE: Changing VIN in CA?
From: "Dodd, Kelvin" <doddk@mossmotors.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 1998 16:01:32 -0800
Simon:
        My roomie is a professional CA. DMV expert.  She is going to
check with the DMV to find out the exact procedure.  She has helped me
get 5 of my MGs' titled and is a wiz.  Stay tuned.  She is also the one
responsible for my new designer plate.  She was cruising the DMV site
looking for a plate for herself and suggested I needed to get a plate.
I was heading out the door to turn a wrench on one of my MGA baskets.
"yeah" I said, "just what I need, one that says Junk MG".  A couple of
seconds later came the chortling answer;  "it's available!"  So I am now
the proud owner of California plate  JUNK MG

Kelvin.