Re: MGR prices and uses for ATF

To: "Graham McCann" <gmccann@pcug.org.au>, <martens@auditor.sk.ca>
Subject: Re: MGR prices and uses for ATF
From: "Neil Cotty" <neilc@tradesrv.com.au>
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 1998 11:51:00 +1000
HIya,

>A group in Newcastle is importing RV8s from Japan.  The selling prices
>start at about the price for a new MGF VVC.

The group is called 'RV8 Cars Australia'. You can see pictures of a couple
of their first three cars they had for sale at:
http://www.tradesrv.com.au/mgstuff/rv8/  I think these are all sold but
they're getting more.

They're pretty gorgeous, sound great too. I think the blue one in the
picture was around $60K AUD - had me drooling! <G> Thats about $37-38,000
USD I think.  They certainly have a lot more character than an F and go like
s*** off a shovel to use a local term <G>. If you want more info Email
stuart@mgcentre.com

Cheers,
Neil.
--