MGB Engine Rebuild Video & Midget 4 sale - TX.

To: "MG List" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: MGB Engine Rebuild Video & Midget 4 sale - TX.
From: "Neil Cotty" <neilc@tradesrv.com.au>
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 1998 14:52:55 +1000
Hi all,

As you all know I'm embarking on a motor rebuild or two. Has anyone bought
the Moss Engine Rebuild video - is it any good? Also I've found out that
this is not supplied in PAL format. Does anyone know of an Email address or
Fax for the producers Dr. Doolin Video Productions - Ontario Canada? Don't
fancy calling to find out they don't have PAL versions. <G>

I can't source this video locally . :(

On another thing, when I was in TX in May there was a lonely little Midget -
CB - for sale on the side of the road between Lovelady and Crockett - near
Huntsville, Texas. It's a bit of a mess but it might make a good parts car.
I think it was for sale for around $375.00 (may have been $325!). It was
still there end of August. Maybe it's still there now..

Cheers,
Neil.
--
Neil Cotty - Sydney, Australia