Re: Towbar for MGB

To: <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Towbar for MGB
From: "Neil Cotty" <neilc@tradesrv.com.au>
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 1998 15:18:06 +1000
All,

>customer might decide to let you buy him a new tranny, even if his was
>shot to begni with.

Wow this debate is going on and on. <G>

I don't know what TT drivers are like in the US but here they grab ya car
almost seconds after an accident - to try and get the smash repair business.
Anyway a few years back, I used to have a 4WD Turbo Rally type car and after
a largish accident I was involved in (no not my fault!!! <G>), some TT moron
tried to tow that (while I was talking to the po-lice) instead of putting it
on a real flat bed truck.  These things have three diffs in them. He got 2
metres down the road before he realised I was hanging off his door screaming
at him! <G> You should have heard the sound it made even after it went a
couple metres! I sold it shortly after I got it repaired. <G>

Just an interesting story, In regards to LBC issues - as the guard in Hogans
heroes says - 'I know nothing!!' <G>

Cheers,
Neil.
--