Re: loc-tite

To: Gaetke <gaetke@ix.netcom.com>
Subject: Re: loc-tite
From: David Lynes <cdlynes@bellsouth.net>
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 1999 15:22:25 -0500
Hey, I was thinking about that too.  I have heard people saying to put
loctite on the head bolt threads, but then don't you break the locking
seal when you re-tighten them?

And I have also seen different strengths of loctite too.  I use it for
the smaller things that tend to come loose, but how about the head bolts
and studs?

David Lynes, Woodstock, Ga
73 Midget
78 MGB