Re: Unusual topic for January (in the northern hemisphere)

To: RJohn50603@aol.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Unusual topic for January (in the northern hemisphere)
From: REwald9535@aol.com
Date: Sun, 17 Jan 1999 21:12:29 EST
In a message dated 1/17/99 7:20:54 AM Pacific Standard Time,
RJohn50603@aol.com writes:

> A topic I've not seen on mgs@autox.team.net in four years... Is sex*
possible
>  in a MGB, MGA, etc? If so, was there any permanent damage to the vehicle,
or
>  parties involved?

Funny, you should bring this topic up today of all days.  In 68 a girl friend
and I discovered a few things about my sister's 67 MGB roadster.  1.  The area
over the battery box provides a cozy place to ah to ah.. cuddle, yeah that's
the word.  2.  The drivers seat folds forward, but horn goes off if any
pressure is applied to the seat back.  3.  The passenger seat does not have
this problem.  <G>  No damage that my sister could find resulted from these
activities, and at 16 what damage could happen to the participants?
Anyway the reason that the topic is kinda funny to me is I just read an e-mail
from that long ago girlfriend, we are still buddies all these years later.
Perhaps, driving around in a B is part of the reason. <VBG>
Rick Ewald
67 B roadster (no not the same one)!