RE: tow dolly ? License plates

To: Tim Nagy <nagy@duq.edu>, Nory P <nory_midget@yahoo.com>
Subject: RE: tow dolly ? License plates
From: John Steczkowski <stecz@Crossroads.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Feb 1999 09:47:53 -0600
When I rented a trailer to tow my MG from Oregon to Austin, I used a u-haul
trailer, but I was towing behind a Suburban. Ryder told me that they
wouldn't rent me a trailer without one of their trucks. U-haul would rent it
to me, but they wouldn't make any gaurantees about getting me a trailer,
they are apparently hard to come by in some places.

U-haul worried me enough that I considered buying a trailer instead of
renting it. U-haul came through though.