Re: Headliner replacement ?s

To: <MGS%AUTOX.TEAM.NET@mvdns1.mv.Unisys.COM>
Subject: Re: Headliner replacement ?s
From: PHILIPPE TUSLER <TUSLER@mp050.mv.unisys.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Feb 1999 16:25:37 -0800 (PST) (Wed, 10 Feb 1999 00:25 UT)

>  The other question is:  I bought the Scotch heavy-duty spray-on upholstery
> adhesive, but I tried some on a piece of thin cloth, and it bled right
> through.  I'd hate to ruin my headliner material.  Is there a trick to
> using this stuff that spits out of the can like sticky snot?

We used this adhesive for mounting velvet to the cardboard panels in caskets. It
should spray much like paint. Try cleaning the nozzle? Invert & clear the nozzle
after each use to prevent clogging it up.
<<<<

Um, gee I wish you hadn't told me that...
No, this stuff is supposed to be "non-misting" and is supposed to come out
like sticky snot.

*Philippe Tusler - Mission Viejo, CA     | "MILOU"    '57 MGA Roadster *
*                                        | "TINTIN"   '66 MG/MGB-GT    *
*InterNet: Philippe.Tusler@Unisys.Com    |  N/A       '88 ISUZU Trooper*