Re: The Im-Proper MG?

To: john fagerlund <johnf@ihot.com>
Subject: Re: The Im-Proper MG?
From: john peloquin <peloquin@galaxy.ucr.edu>
Date: Thu, 1 Apr 1999 09:28:13 -0800 (PST)
Dear John,

I'm not sure, but I think the proper MG is a front for a big warehouse
type distributor- if you look on your packing material, I'll bet it lists
a different source than the "proper mg". The problems I've had with them
are probably due to the outfit being so huge and their mg bidness so small
relative to the rest of the company that it is hard to get the correct
person to whom one should address their concerns. I eventually got what I
wanted by carefully getting names and numbers etc.

"Never ascribe to Malice that which can be explained by Ignorance."
John J. Peloquin, Assistant Research Entomologist
Entomology, University of California, Riverside, CA 92521