Re: The Im-Proper MG?

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: The Im-Proper MG?
From: Eric Zambori <eaz@snet.net>
Date: Thu, 01 Apr 1999 12:43:56 -0800
I just got a set of rebuilt swivel axles from The Roadster Factory.
They had a sale when I ordered them about 4-6 weeks ago.  Price was
around $265.  When I got them last week I trial fitted the distance
piece into the lower bushing in the kingpin where it mounts to the lower
control arms.  I found one of them to be too tight.  I sent them back
and they rectified the problem right away.  I talked to them Tuesday and
they were UPSed back to me the previous day.  I should receive them
today.  I'm quite happy with their response to this minor problem.  Call
them, maybe their sale is still ongoing.

Eric Zambori