[Top] [All Lists]

Re: what is a crowsfoot wrench?

To: "Karl Shultz" <>, "MG List" <>
Subject: Re: what is a crowsfoot wrench?
From: "Harlan Jillson" <>
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 1999 21:11:09 -0500
   A crows foot wrench is really an attachment for a ratchet with extension.
It looks like the end of an open end wrench that has had the handle portion
cut off to about 1", with a square hole for the drive extention to fit into
in the handle (3/8, 1/2, etc...).  It basically ends up being a open end
wrench with a really short handle that you drive through the ratchet and
extension and is useful where you don't have room to turn the wrench due to
tight quarters.

-----Original Message-----
From: Karl Shultz <>
To: MG List <>
Date: Monday, April 19, 1999 9:37 PM
Subject: what is a crowsfoot wrench?

>Confessing my ignorance here.  A response to a previous post (how to get
>the *#&! heater control valve off) and various others have mentioned a
>"Crow's Foot Wrench" or something like that.
>What are they?
>Karl Shultz
>95 Integra GS-R, black, loud
>73 MGB, orange, only marginally drivable

<Prev in Thread] Current Thread [Next in Thread>