Re: what is a crowsfoot wrench?

To: "Karl Shultz" <karl.shultz@ibm.net>, "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: what is a crowsfoot wrench?
From: "Harlan Jillson" <hjillson@argolink.net>
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 1999 21:11:09 -0500
Karl,
   A crows foot wrench is really an attachment for a ratchet with extension.
It looks like the end of an open end wrench that has had the handle portion
cut off to about 1", with a square hole for the drive extention to fit into
in the handle (3/8, 1/2, etc...).  It basically ends up being a open end
wrench with a really short handle that you drive through the ratchet and
extension and is useful where you don't have room to turn the wrench due to
tight quarters.
Harlan.