Body rotisserie

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Body rotisserie
From: MGMagnette@aol.com
Date: Sun, 16 May 1999 21:15:05 EDT
Hey all...
   I'm looking to buy/build a body rotator for my MG Pinninfarina Magnette Mk
III.  I want to bee able to turn it upside down, remove all the underbody
sealer, weld it up, etc.  I've seen versions that turn the car only part way
around, for about $500 assembled... But I want one that turns all the way
around and I could maybe build myself for less.... Anyone have a magazine
with plans for one I could have a photocopy of or maybe a company that sells
plans for such a thing?
   A US based company would be best.
      John
Whats a Pinninfarina Magnette Mk. III?