Re: Midgets All Over the Place

To: mgs@autox.team.net, Ajhsys@aol.com
Subject: Re: Midgets All Over the Place
From: KGROWLER@aol.com
Date: Fri, 21 May 1999 10:35:05 EDT
Allen Hefner wrote:

<<<Kim, this has all the signs of being an addiction!  Have you considered
joining LBCs Anonymous?  "Hello, my name is Kim, and I'm a mechanic."

I noticed that you don't list your cars in your signature!  You probably
don't have enough room.

(Please, this is not a putdown of AA.  Just Kim :-).  No flames!  We are all
addicted.)

Allen Hefner>>>

What do you mean? I don't have a problem. I can quit anytime I want. That
twitching every time I see an MG for sale means nothing.  Just because Moss,
Victoria British, Triple-C, Brit Books, British Motor Classics, Just Brits,
NAMGBR, and University Motors come before Police/Fire or Mom & Dad on my
speed dial is irrelevant. Drinking Guiness so it won't matter if I get mixed
up and grab a bottle of 20W50 by mistake is perfectly normal. Having
memorized all the VIN numbers on my MGs but not knowing the plate number on
our Chevy happens to a lot of people. Lots of weddings are just like ours and
have an MGB limousine in them. Umm  er ahh ...

Let me start that again.

My name is Kim, and I'm an MGaholic ...

Kim Tonry
Downers Grove, Illinois (If we'd bought a house in Morton Grove - we could
say we were in MG, Illinois!)

'59 MGA, '65 Midget, '69 Midget, '69 Midget, '73 BGT, '79 Midget