Re: Removing fenders

To: patrick bailey <phbailey@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: Removing fenders
From: David Hill <davhill@cwcom.net>
Date: Sat, 03 Jul 1999 13:39:32 +0100
Hi Patrick,

Thinking back a long way here but when I took the wings off my GT, I
found a solution to the difficulty in reaching the bolts at the ends of
the scuttle panel, below the screen.

1. Use a 3/8" or even a 1/4" drive socket
2. On the passenger side, removbe the glove box liner.
3. On the driver's side, remove the instrument (tachometer, I think).
4. If necessary, be prepared to take the steering wheel off.

Good Luck!

Dave Hill