Dremel Wheel

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Dremel Wheel
From: David Hill <davhill@cwcom.net>
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 1999 22:09:22 +0100
Hi All,

I got a Dremel tool for Christmas and, since they keep getting mentioned
on the list, I though someone could advise me.

I got some of the very thin cut-off wheels with the tool but they're
feeble things which snap as easily as a dry biscuit-I've even snapped
them whilst fitting them to the mandrel.

Is the mesh wheel much tougher? I've not tried one yet but they look as
though they might do the business whereas I can't see the thin ones
tackling bolts/nuts of any real size.

Any recommendations from experienced users?

Thanks,

Dave Hill (UK)