Re: Turn Signals

To: Paul Hunt <paul.hunt1@virgin.net>, "John A. Walker" <john@rmartin.net>,
Subject: Re: Turn Signals
From: Ray Wygonik <rwygonik@grove.iup.edu>
Date: Tue, 03 Aug 1999 15:34:36 -0400
My lights came on but would not flash.  After checking and cleaning all
connections I changed the flasher unit and lights started to flash.  I had
an extra one in my spare parts box, but probably any 12v universal flasher
will do.  I sure if that is not true someone with more electrical knowledge
than me will correct.