Re: Turn Signals

To: tulch@ccsalpha3.nrl.navy.mil, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Turn Signals
From: Ajhsys@aol.com
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 1999 12:16:06 EDT
In a message dated 8/4/99 11:22:44 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
tulch@ccsalpha3.nrl.navy.mil writes:

<< However, sounds like I still have some bad contacts out there.  Any body
 have any
 ideas how to clean out the light sockets and are there connectors (there
 must be,
 but I could not find them/did not know where to look for them) that also
 need to be cleaned. >>

I use a fiberglass touch up brush.  They sell them at auto supply stores like
Pep Boys in the body repair section.  It is a pencil shaped brush for
removing rust from small dings before painting.

Just clean inside the socket and blow out the dust.  You might want to spray
in some CRC or WD40 to coat the contacts and prevent further corrosion.

Allen Hefner
'77 Midget
'92 Mitsubishi Expo LRV Sport