1964 Roadster project for sale in Victoria, BC

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: 1964 Roadster project for sale in Victoria, BC
From: ya632@victoria.tc.ca (artworks@bigfoot.com) (Paul Nelson)
Date: Sun, 22 Aug 1999 17:04:26 -0700
I hope it isn't against the rules to sell stuff on here.  I'm abandoning a
restoration project of nice 64 body shell, 68 car with good mechanicals and
GB engine, extra GB engine (66?) with overdrive 3-synchro trans, all srts
of extras like SnugTop hardtop, roll bar, mag wheels with new Riken tires,
extra 64 hood and trunk lid, extra seats, and I'm going to find something
just to drive and not restore.  E-mail me if interested.
Paul Nelson

The box said: "Requires Windows 2000 or better," so I bought
        a Macintosh.  -- Unknown