Re: Thoughts on a American Limited Edition?

To: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Subject: Re: Thoughts on a American Limited Edition?
From: Tab Julius <tab@penworks.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 1999 00:44:48
I'm pretty sure it was original paint.  As far as "'American' limited
edition", that's as I know the car, as a "limited edition", such as you can
get with 6000 made, for the American market.  It's as I had seen the term
officially somewhere.  I myself am in New England (Northeast U.S.).

Myself, I never liked the black as much.  Maybe it was the striping more
than the black.  White striping on black looks pretty grim, IMHO.  78k is
low mileage, for a 20-year old car, but as far as I know they were all done
at 90 miles an hour.  Mileage is never a great indicator.  The rust wasn't
too awful, which means more to me, living where I do.

I think I may wait for a green one anyway.

Thanks

- Tab