Re: MGs

To: "Rowland, Grant x13348f3" <x13348@exmail.usma.army.mil>,
Subject: Re: MGs
From: Eugene Balinski <eugeneb@nni.com>
Date: Sat, 25 Sep 1999 21:49:18 -0300
They can be found.  One of the best places is the Internet (obviously)
I found my B there after a long look.  I watched the MG speciality
web pages as well as the web pages of all of the newspapers
in a 100 mile radius.  Sunday papers with their expanded classifieds are
especially good.  Most are abaliable on the web.   Some of the MG sites
include:

  http://www.british-cars.org.uk/kimber/class/USACFS.html
and   http://www.specialcar.com/cfapps/browseresults.cfm  and
http://www.team.net:80/sol/

There are others.

Here are a few examples:

1961 MGA MK II FOR SALE

     1961 MGA Mark II - 100% professionally rebuilt engine, new clutch, t/o
bearing,
     pressure plate, slave cyclinder, oil pump, professionally
     rebuilt carburetors and transmission, brakes, master cyclinder,
calipers,four(4)
     new heavy duty shocks, stainless steel exhaust system,
     radiator, hoses, belts, etc. Solid frame and body, minor
     dog leg rust both sides and on right side rocker, have new
     replacement steel panels (Moss). Also, new 12 V battery.
     Overall, mechanically excellent, Have new Everflex (ZRW) top,
     Needs paint, interior, and tires. Lost Interest and have insufficent
time to
     finish.
     Seeking highest cash offer over $12,000. Daylight hours(EST)(412) 781-6463
     Pittsburgh, Pa 15215

     Contact: PAUL MCKINLEY <PFMCKIN@PENN.INFI.NET>
     PITTSBURGH, Pennsylvania, USA
     Tel: (412) 781 - 6463

MGA 1960, titled as a 1961

     Stored past seven yrs, great looking red paint, wire wheels
     presently working to restore hydraulics, sharp looking driver
     photos availeable shortly. will be shown later this week at MGs On The
Rocks
     British Car show & Parts Market, in Bel Air Maryland..
     Sensibly priced at $7,600

     Contact: Kurt H. Nagl, sr. < mgima@aol.com>
     USA, Maryland, USA
     Tel: 410-557-7107

     Advert placed 22-Sep-1999 at 02:47 (UK time) Advert expires 20-Oct-1999

60 MG A 1600 ROADSTER RED w/ BLACK int. 4 CYLINDER 65,000mi. 4 SPD. 65K
 mile original black plate California car. Same owner past 18 years, stored
past 10
years. Looks, runs and drives great! Nice paint, new carpet and upholstery,
excellent
top. Digital pictures available by e-mail. e-mail: harris@lightspeed.net $7,900
 HANFORD, CA

Good luck,