Re: Vibration at speed

To: "MGs digest" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Vibration at speed
From: "Eric Zambori" <eaz@snet.net>
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 1999 07:35:38 -0400
I have the same type of wheels and tires that you have and I had the same
problem.
The tie rod ends are so close to the wheels that they scraped off the
stick-on lead
weights that were added to the inside of the wheels.  So after the first 100
yards driving
with the new wheels I was already out of balance.  That might be your
problem as well.

Eric