Re: Still looking for '62 MGA roadster

To: don <brgmgb@napanet.net>, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Still looking for '62 MGA roadster
From: "Chris Velardi" <tchris@freewwweb.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 1999 08:00:35 -0500
Sadly I must say, that at the Auto Jumble in Westminster VT , I heard the
news Jerry Gogean has sold his MG parts business (Abington Spares) But also
the collection of cars that made up the museum (The Westminster MG Museum )
were also going to be sold. I know there are at least 2 MGA's in his stock
(one being the original prototype MGA EX182 I think) and many others that
are extremely historical in the MG marquee . If they do end up selling
hopefully they will go to some one that has the love for MG"s that Jerry has
, and won't just be an investment.
Chris "V"
http://www.xtremedefender.com
http://www.extremeforce.com