Fwd: .British.Auto Parts Auction

To: "mgs@autox.team.net" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fwd: .British.Auto Parts Auction
From: "Andrew B. Lundgren" <lundgren@iname.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 1999 18:36:14 -0600 (MDT)
I received this today and thought the list might be interested:

  I found your email address and felt that you would like to know of an
upcoming auction of used British Car Parts.  My name is Bob Sankey and
I am
the owner of Greystone Automotive.  I have recently closed the doors on
my
operation and have decided to liquidate my inventory.  This collection
of
goodies has taken almost 15 years to accumulate, I have filtered out
the
generally useless items and retained the "cream".

  So now I am ready to let go of my toys and you may be the person who
can
most benefit from this auction.  I plan on holding the auction on E-bay
starting around Nov 20th.  So get ready and I will keep you posted on
how
things are progressing!  You may want to check out my website, it has a
list
of parts and a number of photos so you can get an idea of what I am
selling.
Go to <A
HREF="http://www.auto-part.com/used.htm";>www.auto-part.com/used.htm</A>
see this.

  If you do not want to be part of this list, and I am truly sorry if I
have
bothered you, then click here to remove your name: <A
HREF="mailto:remove458@aol.com";>remove458@aol.com</A> and place
"remove" in
the subject line.    To add a name to the list click here: <A
HREF="mailto:add4mail@aol.com";>add4mail@aol.com</A> and place "add" in
the
subject line.

  Thanks for your time and I will let you know as things move forward!!

Bob Sankey
Greystone Automotive
<A HREF="http://www.auto-part.com";>www.auto-part.com</A>
 <A HREF="mailto:rwsankey@aol.com";>rwsankey@aol.com </A>