Re: Clutch bleeding and fluid reuse

To: "Tab Julius" <tab@penworks.com>,
Subject: Re: Clutch bleeding and fluid reuse
From: "wizardz" <wizardz@toad.net>
Date: Fri, 5 Nov 1999 21:53:19 -0500
Well...you know people... I was the one that started this..
'recirculation'  issue.

this is my final word on it.   Don't do it. Don't recirculate it!

It's become obvious to me you are all worried about crap floating
out and being dumped back to the master cyl.

Fine. leave the crap INSIDE YOUR SYSTEM where it came from!

Paul Tegler
1973 MGBGT - Daily Driver
1975 Spitfire - in Cherry shape
1980 Spitfire - in re-hab
1978 Spitfire - in Superb Shape!
1973 Round Wheel Arch Midget in the works
wizardz@toad.net
http://www.teglerizer.com
(see menu for MG and Triumph Automobiles)