Re: Clutch bleeding and fluid reuse

To: REwald9535@aol.com
Subject: Re: Clutch bleeding and fluid reuse
From: "James H. Nazarian" <microdoc@apk.net>
Date: Fri, 05 Nov 1999 22:24:41 -0500
Rick,

I think and hope I have said this before, your reply is laudably pragmatic,
absolutely eloquent, and right on the money. I'm not just saying this because we
agree. Frankly, I succumbed this evening to the refusal by some members to
listen
to reason. I gave up. I can't force anyone to practice safety if after have it
explained to them they still refuse to follow it. You can lead a horse to
water...
I am so glad that you spoke up for their own best interests, and that of the
people with whom they share the road. I hope your comments made the impression
that you intended. You, sir, deserve a pat on the back.

MG's motto is Safety Fast. If there are any skeptics left, this whole diatribe
was
not a contest, it was and is about safety.

Jim