Re: mga generator wiring

To: Barney Gaylord <barneymg@ntsource.com>
Subject: Re: mga generator wiring
From: Linda Gaubert <efg2@home.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 1999 00:33:05 -0500
Thanks to Barney, Ted, and Phil for the responses.  Barney---your
diagrams are awesome to say the least.  Everything is wired, and the
motor is running under its own power.  The carbs still need work as they
leak and are way out of adjustment. BUT IT RUNS, AND NOTHING IS CLANGING
AROUND INSIDE, OIL PRESSURE IS GOOD, NO OIL LEAKS!!!!

For a guy who never had seen the inside of a motor, and has been toiling
over this MGA restoration (that they said was impossible) for over 4
years off and on, it is indeed a happy day in New Jersey.

Thanks again guys, and a bit of advice to everyone---join your local
club and get active. Many of the local guys have helped bolster my
confidence and get me out of a jamb when my confidence got ahead of my
knowledge.

Lots to do still, but there is hope.....and a plan!!

ED GAUBERT