Re: Moss Motors

To: Carl French <cfrench@cybertours.com>
Subject: Re: Moss Motors
From: Linda Gaubert <efg2@home.com>
Date: Wed, 01 Dec 1999 14:04:08 -0500
Stranger things have happened---I had a guy knock on my door one Sunday
afternoon a couple of years ago....he had noticed my cars in the
driveway from time to time and had an excellent MotoLita leather wheel
which he had taken from an MGB years ago after he wrecked it in the
hopes of putting it on another.  Realizing now that he had no time or
real true interest, he thought I could put it to use---I had to argue
with him to take anything at all for it---he finally let me give the boy
with him (presumably his son) $35  the wheel looks and feels great on my

Ed Gaubert
70 MGB
73 MGB GT
60 MGA in process of restoration