Re: Muffler and silencer recomendation

To: Enrique Claure <spaninc@ceibo.entelnet.bo>
Subject: Re: Muffler and silencer recomendation
From: Skye Poier <skye@ffwd.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Dec 1999 18:37:03 -0800
Word on the street is that Enrique Claure said:
> Hi listers, I took a look at my OEM muffler and silencer and they are ready
> for the junk yard. So far I am ready to buy the OEM stuff again unless some
> one on the list has a better option. Enrique

I've been told the Ansa system is very nice, but I haven't heard it yet
so I can't say if I like it.  I have the stock system now, I think it
has a great note and it is very easy to live with.

Skye

--
1966 MGB - GHN3L     Safety Fast!             __,__\__
The MGB Experience   http://www.mgb.bc.ca/   (_o____o_)