Re: Muffler and silencer recomendation

To: Skye Poier <skye@ffwd.com>
Subject: Re: Muffler and silencer recomendation
From: "James H. Nazarian" <microdoc@apk.net>
Date: Sun, 12 Dec 1999 09:12:34 -0500
I have had a free-flow exhaust on my MGB-GT since approximately 10 years ago. I
bought it from Moss. It was shipped in two pieces by UPS; and was a piece of
cake
to install. I'm still happy with the quality: the system is still free of any
rust; the chrome tips are still bright, shiny and free of pitting. The system
has
always sounded great: deep, throaty and not too loud. The performance gain???
I'm
afraid that I must have discarded it with the wrapping, but if I needed an
exhaust system for my MGA or a "B", I wouldn't hesitate a second to buy another
of these.

Jim