RE: Stud or bolt?

To: Larry Colen <lrcar@red4est.com>
Subject: RE: Stud or bolt?
From: "Dodd, Kelvin" <doddk@mossmotors.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Dec 1999 10:19:48 -0800
The Austin Marina application of the B series engine uses bolts on the two
end mountings.  This is because there is not enough clearance to install a
stud at the rear of the engine.  The exhaust manifold is of similar cast
iron construction and I have experienced no problems with using bolts on
such an application.

        IMHO I do not see a problem with using bolts on these two end
locations.

Kelvin.