Hardtops

To: "MG List (E-mail)" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Hardtops
From: Dan Pockrus <dpockrus@efficient.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 1999 09:42:23 -0600
        I've noticed there's been a lot of discussion about replacement
seals for hardtops around here lately. I've never really considered a
hardtop since they're seldom needed here in Texas, but the fact that I'm
about to put the B in the paint shop has started me thinking about picking
one up before painting so that I can have it painted to match at the same
time. How many vendors are there for hardtops, and, for those of you who
have them, what do you like or dislike about the top you have?

Dan Pockrus
'74B almost down to bare metal