Re: fuel pump problem - 79' MGB

To: "Dennis and Kathy" <skog@pioneernet.net>, <MGALUVR@aol.com>
Subject: Re: fuel pump problem - 79' MGB
From: "Bill Mills" <williem@mindspring.com>
Date: Sat, 1 Jan 2000 19:33:37 -0500
You may find that voltage is not reaching the fuel pump due to the inertia
cutout switch used on late model B's.  It cuts off power to the fuel pump in
a collision.   It could have tripped out.  Seems that the reset is located
behind the dash in the instrument voltage regulator area.  Press to reset.

Bill Mills