Re: Midget Stereo - I Have TUNES!!!

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Midget Stereo - I Have TUNES!!!
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2000 16:41:01 -0800
Actually, that's what I expected you to reply -- I totally understand
your attitude. My doors don't lock either (and I keep the pullout stereo
under the seat). In fact, there seems to be something about the apparent
total vulnerability of our roadsters that keeps the usual vandals and
creeps from messing with them. I keep a sweater, blanket, driving gloves
and sunglasses on the rear shelf in plain sight, and nothing has gone
missing in 11 years of parking outdoors. Another instance of MG Magic? or
just effective camouflage as a worthless beater?

You decide...

Ajhsys@aol.com had this to say:

--

Max Heim