4-cars

To: "MG List" <Mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: 4-cars
From: "Mike Lishego" <mlishego@asheboro.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2000 22:45:38 -0500
Hello all,

Hmm, my four would be pretty hard, as I already have four and can't
see myself without any of them...But here goes:

The 'Mo, my 1986 Plymouth Turismo.  Yes, there are other cars that
would be better, and there are other Turismos out there.  But how
many of them would be my first car?  (And how many of you folks
still have your first car?  How many still wish they had theirs?)

My MGB.  The only car that I'd like to be buried in and remembered
for.

Any year Daimler Dart.  Yes, I could deal with a little of the
"Drastic Plastic."

Finally, a 1980 Chevy Luv truck.  Four speed, four wheel drive, and
fun in the snow.  Not a bad parts hauler either.

Mike Lishego
http://www.mgb.bc.ca/virtualgarage/
1991 Mazda Miata
1986 Plymouth Turismo T1