Barney's Eyebrows

To: "Barney Gaylord" <barneymg@ntsource.com>,
Subject: Barney's Eyebrows
From: "David Hill" <davhill@cwcom.net>
Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2000 21:29:17 -0000
Hello All.

I've not yet removed my cylinder head but, according to the ST info that
came with the car, my block may or may not have eyebrows.

What I'd like to know is....

If the block is eyebrowed, does the standard head gasket allow for this or
is a special required?

Thanks in advance,

Dave Hill

Can I Telework for you? See what I do, at...
http://www.angelfire.com/biz4/davtel/index.html
Troubled by a phobia? Know someone who has one? Go to...
http://www.angelfire.com/de/ukphobias/index.html